DB Attic Studios, LLC
Based in Bedford, New Hampshire
June 26, 2018
Stinky Snake, is a 2D-platformer due to be released in June 2018 on Steam (PC). After being shipwrecked, Snake, a Pyrenees dog named Angel, and a human child called Puppy are harassed by a pack of skunks. Their leader Skunk captures Puppy and Angel, spending the rest of the game taunting and trying to capture Snake. The game will feature a variety of tropical locations including a dangerous active volcano; all based on The Emerald Isle, Montserrat, the birth-place of lead developer Darlene Barker.
Stinky Snake is a game about family, is suitable for the whole family, and was created by an inspirational ‘mother and children’ development team. DB Attic Studios don’t just highlight the power of women in games, but also families in the industry. It’s remarkable how such a skilled family have come together to create every aspect of Stinky Snake in-house.
- Plenty of collectibles.
- Multiple difficulty levels catering to a wide age range but most suited for kids 13 and younger.
- Single player experience.
- Whole team design involvement.
- Original musical composition.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Stinky Snake. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Selected Reviews & Articles
- "cute and classic"
- Games without Borders, Steam Curator
- "Play as a snake."
- Non-Human Protagonists, Steam Curator
- "I enjoyed playing Stinky Snake as well as my eight-year-old son. It is definatly a game for all ages."
- oXseg, Steam User
- "the principle of the game is clear"
- Club Games Reviewer, Steam Curator
- "imaginative platformer that is surprisingly challenging"
- Meghann at Kids Are Gamers , https://kidsaregamers.com/
A pictorial glimpse into the game is available at stinkysnake.com.
About DB Attic Studios, LLC
Lead developer and CEO Darlene Barker has a wealth of professional experience spanning several disciplines from systems to software. Her children Anabel, Isabelle, Christian and Brigit make up the rest of the development team with family pet Lily as chief of security and snacks. Anabel is the artistic designer and creator of the Stinky Snake comics, and Isabelle is a co-writer for the story and lead musician. Christian is responsible for special effects and user engagement while Brigit is a tester.
More information on DB Attic Studios, LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Stinky Snake Credits
Lead Developer and CEO
Lead Musician and Co-Writer
Special Effects and User Engagement